Sunday, September 21, 2008



It all started a couple years ago when I was taking pictures at a park with a mini digital camera and ever since then I have started to love the art of photography. I enjoy being able capture the simple beauty of life that surrounds me. I am a 17 year old aspiring photographer. Right now I am interning and trying to gain practice, but someday I hope to make this my career. I love to capture the fleeting memories of life. Whether it's a sweet little smile, a baby crying,daises blooming in the sun or a groom anxiously waiting to see his bride. I want to capture it all! I would be honored to photograph you and your family. I love to capture your different personalities and expressions. If i had to sum up my photography in a few words I would describe it as fun, creative, colorful and artistic. I do newborn, children, family, engagements, weddings, special events and anything else you may need.

"A good snapshot stops a moment from running away"

-Rebecca
photographer in the MD/VA area
capturebeautyphotography@gmail.com

1 comments:

Chimene Jackson June 30, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

hey sweetie! I didnt know you were in MD...so am i!

love your bloggg (how did you get that heading?! keep pursuing ur dreams, ok!

<3

Chimene
Detailswe4sake Photography

About This Blog

free hit counters
todayuranaiyesterdaycounter

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by Blogger Blog Templates of the Fractal Blog Network

Back to TOP